6.22.2010

1 more day!


We're leaving the house at 5:30AM tomorrow whether we're ready or not! All the last minute things are falling into place...I visited my travel doctor this morning to get my typhoid shot and our scripts for malaria meds and traveler's diarrhea (ugh). CHECK! We had a lovely brunch with Nana this AM and Gma will be arriving just in time for dinner. Kal still hasn't had the puppies...tonight could be a longggg night if she decides to go into labor. Personally, I think she's holding out til we head out tomorrow morning. She wants Gma to deliver her pups all by herself ;)

Here's our schedule for tomorrow:
10:15AM depart Newark
11:34AM arrive in DC
1:25PM depart DC (for 14 hr flight - eek!)
4:35PM arrive in Seoul, South Korea
7:35PM depart Seoul
10:05PM arrive in HANOI, VIETNAM!

Whew! Happy Birthday to meeee! It's going to be a longggg day of traveling, but totally worth it. I'm SO excited!!!

FYI - We're going to be 11 hours ahead of you. Would have been convenient if it was 12 hours - then we wouldn't have needed to change our watches :)






2 comments:

  1. Hope you both arrive safely and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! This is quite more than I ever expected. We had no difficulty getting here with delays or lost luggage. We were met promptly at the airport with a sign....kinda made me feel like a diplomat.

    ReplyDelete