6.24.2010

Good Morning, Vietnammm!
















Woke up to a rooster crowing around 4AM. Didn't stop til we rolled out of bed at 6:30! Thank goodness for the rooster though, because the alarm clock was set wrong. Oops. Breakfast is included at our cute little guesthouse - we each had an 8inch long baguette with butter and jam! Quite the feast! We're leaving to go on a city tour today and then plan to see a water puppet show this evening. We figured it'd be good to get a tour before trying to explore this unknown territory all by ourselves.










...more to come later!











P.S. Unless Ben's lying to me, I think we finally have pups! 4 boys and 1 girl. I won't believe it til I see a picture though ;)

1 comment:

  1. To think I had to read your blog from half-way around the world to find out about the puppies.....talk about instant communication! Sounds like you're having good experiences so far. Keep writing so we can live vicariously through you.....

    ReplyDelete