7.09.2010

lots of new pics

We just added pictures to several posts from the past. You may want to scroll back to see them.
Claire, you can see two good pics of me with the black eye. One is when I am sitting in front of my elegant French afternoon hot mango crepe on a square plate and the other is when I am sitting on a chair beside my bed looking over my shoulder at Allison. I think I will be on the next Survivor episode with my black eye and surviving the heat and traffic in Hanoi, Vietnam.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of the photos! You two look hot... I noticed today that the US office for Friendship Village is located in Ivan's hometown of Arcata, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Tammy & Ally, your pictures are wonderful and you are sure on quite an adventure! I hope you can keep them coming as we follow your blog! Tammy, is the black eye part of the bike fall? Take care, Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now read the comment from the family from Arizona that was on our Ha Long Bay trip...I will email you this weekend, we are finished volunteering. I thought of Ivan and both your daughters when I fell off my bike due to dehydration. How embarrasing, but it is part of the adventure...talk some more soon.

    ReplyDelete